- Introduce your baby to new tastes and textures while reducing the risk of choking with this fresh fruit feeder.
- Baby can safely enjoy all the goodness of the food.
- The silicone pouch can easily be replaced or cleaned.
Care & Use
- Unscrew the handle and place food inside the pouch.
- Screw the handle back on to secure food and serve.
- Snap on the cover when not in use to keep pouch hygienic.
- Clean with warm, soapy water and rinse well.
- Rinse thoroughly to ensure any remaining food
particles in the silicone pouch are fully removed.
- Avoid cleaning with harsh chemicals or abrasive pads as these could damage the product.
- This product is not always sterile. Insufficient sterilisation of feeding equipment may harm your baby’s health.
- Infants should never be left to feed on their own.
- Keep all components out of the reach of children.
- Inspect before and after each use and dispose of if damaged.
- Always check the temperature of the food before feeding.